We are always looking for the right people all year round, however our major recruitment intake occurs from October for commencement early the following year.
- Our sites operate year round and therefore we accept applications for available roles on a continual basis
- Recruitment for the Graduate Program begins in October and successful candidates will commence in February
- Annual transfer opportunities are available for existing staff
Applicants may be eligible if they can meet the following criteria:
- Be over 16 or have completed Year 10
- Be able to participate in an interview either face-to-face or via video call or phone
- Provide a resume and recent work references
- Undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drug test
- Hold current licenses which may relevant to the role, or be able to obtain licenses if required (e.g. vehicle, motorbike and truck)
Non-residents who do not possess a current work visa should visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to obtain information about working in Australia.
Non-residents who possess a current visa should check visa conditions for eligibility to work. It should be noted that Working Holiday Visa holders can only undertake employment for up to six months.
If you are working in Australia with an approved Work Visa you are entitled to the same pay and work conditions as Australian residents and citizens.
Register and apply online at AACo Careers for one of our advertised positions.
You will need an active email address for your username and a secure password that you can remember easily.
You will be required to complete an application form, provide references and upload a current CV or Resume. Your details will be stored and matched to any future opportunities that may arise.
Simply go to AACo Careers and select 'Forgotten your Password?'
You will then be presented with a page that asks you to enter an email address and a password reset link will be sent to that address.
Follow the link within the email to reset your password.
Jobs remain active until the position has been filled or until the stated close date.
You can apply for similar positions in multiple locations that match your skill set and career aspirations.
Our job opportunities are open to anyone who is eligible and can demonstrate the required skills and experience for the specific role.
AACo will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited applications from recruitment suppliers.
After you submit your online application, your details will be reviewed in relation to the specific requirements of the role.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and next steps confirmed.
Each selection process is different however candidates can expect some of the following to occur depending on the position:
- Face-to-face, telephone or video interviews
- Reference checks
- Pre-employment medical assessment and drug screen
- Psychometric assessment
- Site visit
We receive a large number of applications and are only able to respond individually to shortlisted candidates.
However, if you would like feedback on your application, please contact us on (+61) 07 3368 4000 or through email email@example.com.
AACo offers industry competitive remuneration to enable us to attract and retain the best people. We are committed to performance and behaviour-based rewards.
Your remuneration will depend on your position, the business you work in and the location.