AACo is Australia's largest beef producer and a successful and diverse agribusiness. We offer a range of opportunities across our stations, feedlots and farms, as well as within our corporate office.
Our employees are from a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of skills, talents and aspirations, and a strong work ethic.
We challenge our people to apply their skills,
education and insight to help improve company performance, while
our long history of commitment to our staff development is your
passport to a range of employment, career and personal development
The safety of our employees, contractors, suppliers, customers and visitors is important to us.
Our aim is to maintain an excellent safety performance which meets legislative requirements and best practice industry standards.
We are dedicated to achieving our goal of excellence in health and safety through:
- A consultation process which seeks involvement from staff and management throughout all facets of the business.
- Effective measurement and reporting on safety performance.
- Risk management approach which focuses on identifying, assessing, addressing and reviewing risks to health and safety.
- Reporting all incidents to prevent recurrence. Our commitment to health and safety has resulted in a continual year-on-year reduction in reported incidents.
- Best practice workplace rehabilitation systems and processes. AACo provides a supportive environment for injured workers, with a strong focus on early and sustainable return to work.
AACo offers a vast range of benefits for staff, which vary depending on the site.
The benefits we offer include:
- Competitive remuneration
- Air conditioned accommodation
- Prepared meals on our properties
- Internet access
- Study assistance and training
- Social clubs and events
At AACo we offer our people a career, not just a job.
We have an extensive onboarding and training program which provides the best possible foundation for our people and helps them achieve both their personal and professional goals. Additionally, structured development programs are in place to support learning objectives.
Our multifaceted company enables our people to work across a variety of operations and to develop specialist skills as well a broad understanding of our business.
We provide opportunities to build a rewarding, progressive career and to be a leader in our exciting and dynamic industry.
At AACo, our core values and behaviours unite and motivate us to
work with each other, in every unique part of our
Our values influence our culture, our brand reputation, reflect the pride we have in our rich heritage and provide clear expectations in how we work with each other, our customers and stakeholders.
The integration of our values and behaviours into our everyday work creates an even better place to work and is a critical driver to reach our vision to be trusted globally as producers of the finest quality Australian beef.
At AACo, we stand for Safety, Integrity & Respect, Passion
& Tenacity and Accountability.
Each of these values are supported by a set of behaviours expected from all our team members.
Learn more about them here.